I Was Featured on Business Insider, CNBC, and the Huffington Post
Business Insider: I Became a Self-Made Millionaire, and it was Incredibly Underwhelming
I Went From Having Only $500 to Becoming a Millionaire by Age 31
No hand-outs. No pedigree. Missionary parents.
Just a very average Korean kid who immigrated to the US in 2004 at age 18.
I will teach you what I know and how I got to where I am.
Subscribe to This Blog and Let Me Mentor You
Why should you subscribe? Well let me ask you this question:
Are you happy where you’re at? Are you satisfied with life?
Do you feel secure and able to provide for your family?
These are the most basic of human necessities, so you shouldn’t feel guilty for wanting more for your life and your family.
I’ll be your very own virtual mentor through this blog.
Let me help you in your journey to freedom and financial security.
Let Me Show You How to Make and Preserve Money
- How to invest and establish a strong financial foundation
- How to retire early so that you can live your life on your own terms
- How to become financially secure so that you don’t have to constantly be worried about your future
Why I’m qualified: I became a millionaire by age 31; as a Korean immigrant who came to the US, by myself, with nothing.
Let Me Show You How to Supercharge your Career
- How to be an entrepreneur
- How to excel in business
- How to balance work and life
Why I’m qualified: I worked my way up from a warehouse position to become a VP of a mid-size organization by age 29, with zero connections.
Let Me Show You How to Transform your Fitness
- I’m a certified Corrective Exercise Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- I will share my workout tips and regimens
- I will share my personal fitness journal entries
Why I’m qualified: I’m a certified personal trainer and corrective exercise specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
Let Me Show You How to Kill it in Life
- My story and journey
- Random musings
- My philosophy and beliefs
Why I’m qualified: I don’t profess to know everything, but I’m a life-long learner and am seriously committed to personal growth and helping others.
I Do Frequent Cash and iPhone Give-Aways
I also do regular cash and iPhone give-aways. And who doesn’t like give-aways?
And I’m always thinking of ways to reward and help my most loyal and avid subscribers/mentees/followers.
Subscribe now, and follow me on my social media!!